- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- Your order requires processing time and shipping time. The processing time may be different for each item. The shipping time is based on the method of shipment you choose. To calculate the estimated arrival date, add the processing time and the shipping time, and remember to skip weekends and holidays.
- Privacy & Security
- We know that your privacy is very important to you. That's why protecting any personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address or phone number that you provide to us is of the utmost importance to eKore and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, brands and other companies. As a result, we have prepared this Privacy and Security Statement to let you know about the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage the personal information you entrust to us at eKore.
When you provide personal information at eKore, you are consenting to the manner in which we will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information, as set out below.
We may collect personal information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
- Sign up or register for loyalty club membership communications or offerings;
- Request warranty or product repair services;
- Contact a Call Center or customer service desk;
- Sign up for and/or register for a clinic or workshop;
- Visit or register with our website;
- Enter into a contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys; or
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
We may also collect personal information about you from our Service Providers.
Shopping at eKore:
When you purchase products and services at eKore, you can do so anonymously when you pay with cash. If you use a credit or debit card for any of your purchases, we will collect your credit or debit card information and keep a history of your purchases. We use this information to process your orders, to ensure proper delivery, to better assist you when you visit or call us as well as to improve our product and service offerings.
When you return previously purchased merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you may be asked to give your name, address, phone number and show information that identifies you, such as your driver's license. We collect this information to help prevent fraud.
Call Centers: When you call our Call Center about a product, delivery, an installation, a billing question or for customer service, you may be asked for information that identifies you along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question, such as your name and address and a phone number where we might contact you. We may retain this information to assist you in the future.
Online Registration: Registration is an optional service provided by our website. You do not have to register to browse or shop online. When you register, you are asked for personal information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, a password that you select, and optionally, your interests. Your registration information may be used to help make your online shopping quicker and easier, by pre-filling certain parts of your shopping information. When you register you will have the opportunity to sign up for future marketing information from eKore.
Contests, Questions or Surveys: When you ask a question, participate in a survey or enter a contest or sweepstakes at an eKore sponsored event or through our website, we may collect your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. We use this information to administer your participation in a contest or sweepstakes. At the time you are entering a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to send you future marketing information from eKore.
Other Uses of Personal Information: eKore uses personal information, including information provided to us from our Service Providers, to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. We would also like to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you. When you register online or participate in a survey, you will have the opportunity to sign up for e-mails about our products, services, sales and special offers.
We may also send you mail, e-mail or call you with information about our product and service offerings if you have provided us with your name and address, e-mail address or phone numbers.
Your Suggestions: We use your feedback, suggestions, survey information and comments solely to monitor and/or improve the use and features of our store, Call Center or website and our product and service offerings.
Protecting Childrens' Privacy:
The eKore website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal Information Disclosure: eKore will not trade, rent or sell your personal information, without your prior consent, except as otherwise set out herein.
Data Sharing for Catalog Mailings: We may share your name, address and transactional information about products you have purchased from our catalogs with third party companies so that you may receive future catalog offerings about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Other Service: In the U.S., to serve you better, we may combine the personal information that you give us on our website and at our store with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our marketing partners and others. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
Companies that work with or on behalf of eKore: Some of our operations, such as our call centers, may be managed by unaffiliated companies. These companies may have access to your personal information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will these companies have the right to use your personal information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. Information provided by you will be used by eKore and its Service Providers to learn about the experiences of our customers so that we may enhance our programs and improve our level of service.
If your purchases are being shipped to you, we will share your shipping information on a confidential basis with our delivery service providers (U.S. Postal Service, Canada Post, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
Sale of Business: eKore reserves the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party acquirer.
Legal: Please note that eKore must provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information to assist us in collecting a debt owed by you.
Security of Personal Information
We will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information collected in our store, call center or our website and will only disclose such information to employees and Service Providers who require such information for the purposes described in this Privacy and Security Statement. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
Security Measures on Our Sites
Secure Shopping: When you place orders on our Sites, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our Sites from capturing and viewing your personal information.
eKore also takes the following measures to protect your personal information online:
Passwords: To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your personal information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. eKore will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or e-mail messages).
Order Information: Since any order information you provide to us on our Sites will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our Sites. The most recent versions of Netscape Navigator™ and Microsoft Internet Explorer® can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from the Netscape and Microsoft website respectively.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, eKore cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us on our Sites.
Who We Are
eKore is comprised of a family of companies and divisions brought together to provide you with the highest-quality products and services.
How to Contact Us
We want to assure you that eKore is dedicated to protecting your privacy.
You can contact us or otherwise communicate your privacy concerns by:
- Calling us at 877-405-0006
- Returns & Replacements
- Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase. All purchases are subject to a 25% restocking fee for items returned for any reason other than a manufacturing defect.
3 easy ways to prepare the return for your online order:
- Return the item(s) to an eKore store nearest you: Bring the item(s) with a copy of your shipment confirmation e-mail to your local eKore storefront. Credit will be issued immediately to your original form of tender (credit card, payment account, etc.).
- Call: For larger items that cannot ship small parcel or for any other questions, please call an online Customer Care Specialist at 877-405-0006 five days a week: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. MT (closed Christmas Day and other major holidays).
- Return the item(s) via the shipment method (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.) of your choice: You may choose to return the item to our warehouse at your own expense. Include a written reason for your return. Pack the item carefully in the original packaging. Ship the item(s) to eKore, Attn: Product Return Department, 4020 Vassar Dr. NE, Suite C, Albuquerque, NM 87107. If you are returning more than one item, please make sure that they were shipped from the same original location. Items must be returned to the shipping origin for credit to be issued accurately to the customer. Credit will be issued at the time the return is received in our warehouse.